Thursday 19 July 2012

Review...Boots No7 Essential Moisture Day Fluid...

Hey there Beautifuls

Another post for you and yes it is skincare related...
I'm a little bit skincare obsessed at the moment but have I found my 'can't live without holy grail absolute must skincare routine' yet...?

Sadly not

But here's another product I've enjoyed trying on my travels...
It's the Boots No7 Essential Moisture Day Fluid for Normal/Dry Skin
'Conditions and cares for radiant skin every day'

Blurb on the back:
'Nourish your skin every day with this gently caring, fragrance-free moisture lotion.  Light and easily absorbed, it glides on leaving skin soft, supple and smooth.  With soothing elderflower and caring vitamins E and F.'
'A little facial everyday...After cleansing and toning, massage over your face and neck.'

Well, that's not a facial I would pay for... But I have to say, the product is everything it says on the blurb.  Lightweight and easily absorbed yet still provides enough moisture even for my dry skin.  You get 100ml of product which is rather generous and is RRP'd at £10.00 which is do-able I guess but obviously I picked this up last month when those little £5 voucher gems were flying about.  So with £5 off it makes this product then totally worth the money and 100ml will last you a fair while.  I've been using this everyday for about a month now and have barely used 1/6 of the product yet.  It comes with a pump dispenser which is handy, hygienic, and one pump does my whole face. :D

I hope this review was useful for you and I thought I'd get it up seeing as I've been a bit naughty and bought some new skincare bits today...My reasoning behind it...? I needed cheering up and so did my skin! :D  Obviously pictures and reviews will be up once I've tried and tested but it is a brand I know and love and I'm pretty sure I'll love them.  It also helps that the lovely sales assistant was so helpful and threw in a few samples!

In other news...I have a twitter account...The link and feed is at the top of this page so please feel free to follow along and tweet me...I love getting messages from you gorgeous girlies!
Also I have Instagram...Now...I've had instagram since I've had my Iphone which is nearly two years now...I had it when nobody else did! haha but now everybody has it and loves it, I suppose I can tell you about mine...My account is set to private, because I want it that way and I will approve beauty blogger followers that want to follow I've just never really been public with my photos and it's taken a lot of courage for me to finally say...sod the world and their opinions, if you don't like me or think I'm ugly well...click unfollow and don't look at me! haha anyway my Instagram username is: esjaym for those that have Instagram and would like to follow...

And that's all for now folks...

Ciao for now World

xoxox

8 comments:

  1. I've heard lots about this brand but I've never tried it before for fear that it would break my skin out:/
    I'm a new follower, found you from the bloghop!
    www.thbellepoque.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww you should give them a go, prices won't really break the bank if they break you out but boots No7 skincare is pretty good for sensitive skin, and my skin is very sensitive and I'm fine with it. Hope that helped, thanks for commenting and following! It's made my day! :D

      Xoxox

      Delete
  2. Found you on the BlogLoveTherapy Hop and glad I did. Love your blog. I'm crazy about skin care products and make-up also.

    Gwen @ www.alittleunhinged.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thank you sweetcheeks! And Thank you for following xoxox

      Delete
  3. I was browsing through the No7 counter and i didn't see this in my drugstore :/ i really want to give it a go though, it sounds like a good product!

    anansays.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a good product, hope you find a Boots that stocks it or maybe order online? Thank you for commenting xoxox

      Delete
  4. Thank you so much for your lovely comment :D xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  5. Finally, i can comment again!
    A friend highly rates no7 skincare and ur review has prompted me to try out something like that :-) xx

    ReplyDelete