Tuesday 14 February 2012

Inspired....Valentine's day edition.

Howdy Everybody, I Thought I would get out a quick Happy Valentine's to you all.

I dont know about you all but valentines day isn't all about the husbands/boyfriends for me. I tell my friends i love them, I give my mummy and daddy cuddles and I shower my family with love.

I usually spend Valentines day with my two besties in the whole wide world but as it so happens circumstances have it that we can't be together today but I'm sure we'll pull something out of the bag soon.

Believe it or not I don't have anything red to wear so I'm thinking of red lips instead...

Here're some inspirational red lip looks

 Tulisa of NDubz
 Megan Fox

Kim Kardashian

Kate Moss

And of course, saving the best for last - the beautiful Marilyn Monroe

What kind of valentines day looks inspire you and how're you showing your lovey dovey side today?
My favourite Image has to Marilyn, she was just simply beautiful. What's your favourite image?

Ciao for Now World!

xoxox

17 comments:

  1. love the look... this is exactly they make up look that has inspiring me aswell... hehe.. x Marina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I was feeling very valentines day festive :D

      thanks for commenting :D

      Delete
  2. I think lipstick is summing up most people's Valentines day this year!
    It's an easy and cheap way to acknowledge the day :)

    http://cosmeticsshoppingandintoxication.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup it sure is, if there's one day in the year to justify a bold red lip its deffo V-day

      Thanks for commenting :D

      Delete
  3. I was wearing Nars Velvet Gloss Lip Pencil in Mexican Rose, it is a gorgeous bright red/pink. You should check it out xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the suggestion, I'm yet to try Nars products so I'll deffo give that a go

      Thanks for commenting :D

      Delete
  4. I wish I was brave enough to wear red lipstick! They say there is a colour to suit all but I am not too sure.

    I have just done a lipstick post on MAC, if you fancy a read? http://jessicasjunkbox.blogspot.com/

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used to feel that way Jess but believe me you can always find a way to make it work, try dabbing for a stain or popping a gloss over the top so it's not too matte and in yer face? Thanks for the link, I'll deffo have a nosy at your post

      Thanks for commenting :D

      Delete
  5. Hi my lovely, I've awarded you the lovely blog award. Check out my blog for info :-)

    http://thesecretblogger-2011.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thank you so much beautiful :D Thanks for commenting :D

      Delete
  6. I love the Kim K look. I've done a review on the Sanctuary Moisture Mask if you wanted to check it out, know you've not tried much from there xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I tag you to take part in the 11 questions tag:
    http://elefont-at.blogspot.com/2012/02/tag-your-it-11-questions.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Anika, I've been checking out your blog and commenting, You;re doing very well Keep it up and thanks for commenting my lovely! xoxox

      Delete
  8. It has to be Marilyn :)

    New follower!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww yay! lovely to 'meet' you lol You can't beat Marilyn for her style and sheer beauty!

      thanks for commenting :D

      Delete
  9. I really like the first look! :)

    http://www.sandra-thepuzzleofmylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do like Tulisa's look, he's pulled off the defined smokey eye and bold lip look perfectly :D

      Thanks for commenting and please follow my blog for more alike posts :D

      Delete