Thursday 10 July 2014

The storage edit


A lot has happened since my last post, I took the giant leap into married life and am now Mrs A! However along with the wedding bells comes moving into a new flat and ultimately stamping my own little makeup storage/application authority on the new place...
Enter the Ikea Ransby! The retractable mirror is the perfect height and angle for everyday use and opens to reveal an additional storage compartment for whatever take your fancy, mine currently holds my Pandora watch, keys and my wedding rings.
The stool shown comes available to purchase seperately, along with all assembly instructions.

Husband equipped and able to assemble this beauty is not included, I'm just extremely lucky I had one lying around at home.

2 comments:

  1. Haha.. Omg wannit!
    What a great find.
    & good job Mr. A!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh and love the multicoloured rose on top :-) perfect.

    ReplyDelete