Wednesday 7 December 2011

A Lush night in...

I can still remember the first time I walked into a Lush store, it was quite amazing. It was the Lush store at London's Liverpool Street Station (the old location by Boots) and all I remember is being hooked from the very beginning, I bought a little bit of everything that day and have done ever since.

Ever since then I've had a bit of a Lush obsession...in fact I would sometimes pass through Liverpool Street Station on the way to and from Uni just to pop into Lush and have a good old smell! So naturally when the time came for the christmas collection to be launched introducing brand new products I was more than a little excited!

This is a review of the new Golden Wonder Bath Bomb. The Lush website describes it as
'A sparkling innovative little bomb! Who else could possibly come up with a gift shaped ballistic that rattles? With its multilayers of magnificent colours in unwraps itself into your bath. It’s a cocktail in a cube!'

It smells amazing, very floral I'd say and relaxing with a shimmering gold outer wrapping and multicoloured mini treats inside, I'll let the pictures do the talking...










 



When I first bought one of these I kept it safely locked away in my little Lush box for quite a while knowing that I should take some pics for my blog before using it but a long day at work and a cold winter evening had other plans for my little Golden Wonder and I used it...










     




The lovely sea green colour was a very pleasant surprise but that wasn't the best bit...

After I got in the bath i distinctly remember looking to the side and seeing the most beautiful golden shimmer running through the green like little waves.  This shimmer lasts everywhere...on the skin, the hair, and all around the bath...

So naturally I brought another to blog with and it didn't disappoint...Priced at £3.25 it is one of the more pricey bath bombs but well worth it in my opinion. Cant wait to try the rest of the new products...

Ciao for now World

No comments:

Post a Comment