Sunday 1 January 2012

Inspired...

Want to know who's makeup, look and general style has been inspiring me lately...?

This time it's the British born DJ and singer-songwriter Yasmin.  I love her natural looks and very feminine with an edge style but I'm also loving her songs at the moment.  She has a Hepburn with a twist sort of makeup and hair look going on a lot which suits her to a T.  She often has the black winged liner but pairs it with a bright red, coral or pink lip which brings it into the 21st century


Her Father is Iranian and so she has that beautiful middle eastern hint to her face which makes her look even more gorgeous in my books


My favourite songs by this gorgeous young lady are...

The new collaboration with ms dynamite called Light up the world, link below


Another amazing creation by Yasmin and one that shows her true beauty just a bit more closely is 'On my Own' I'm having some trouble linking the video to this post so just go to youtube and type in yasmin - on my own and im sure you'll find it!

Thanks for checking in
Ciao for now world!

xoxox


No comments:

Post a Comment