Saturday 28 January 2012

New Years Haul Part 1 (Finally!)

Howdy Beautifuls!

As you can tell from the title this is a Haul and as you can probably also tell from the title this is part 1, Meaning I bought a LOT of stuff! It's unclear how many parts there will be for this haul but like I said I did buy a LOT  of stuff.  This is collective over the past 2 months though so dont think I went absolutely mad and got all this stuff in one go! hehe

So I guess I'll start with the things I've bought most recently and that was my trip to the new Westfield in Stratford (My first time going so I was in awe) I've worked at the Westfield in Shephards Bush on and off for about 2 years now so I was very excited about the new one but just hadn't had a chance to go.

As you come up the stairs the first thing I saw was forever 21! I almost screamed with excitement but I didnt want to seem like a bit of a looney so I braced myself and walked in, they had some amazing clothing and the accesory section was like a sweet shop (see inserted crappy Iphone pictures below).  All I came away with were these dark camouflage skinnies with zip detailing at the ankles and the best part...Only £5.99! absolute bargain!!




Then I passed by the KIKO makeup store and almost passed out!  The only time I've ever come across KIKO makeup was actually in Milan's city centre so I was pleasantly surprised to see it here in the UK.  The sales assistant Jodie was lovely and I got some great bargains from here too.  I will be showing those In closer detail once I've had time to review them but here's another couple of crappy Iphone pic for ya anyway! I got one lipstick and two pencil lip glosses, I've only tried one of the pencils so far but I'm loving it so far! :)



I Passed by Zara and the big sale posters in the display suckered me in but it was a good thing because I got two pairs of skinnies, 1 navy blue pair and one a powdery baby pink, for £9.99 each.  Now I thought that was a bit of a bargain for Zara jeans no?
Finally I went off in search of the Topshop as I used to work at the Topshop in the Westfield in Shephards Bush and I wanted to see some of my colleagues that had transferred to the Stratford site but on the way look at what I found....



I KNOW!! All Hillzies will understand my excitement (Lauren, Lo and Audrina used to eat at pinkberry all the time in 'The Hills') So naturally I had to have some.  And naturally I have an addictive personality and now I cant stop thinking about it now I know it's there...:(



This was everything I got from Stratford as I had to rush off for a Hospital appointment but hopefully sometime soon I'll be going back and of course I'll be taking all of you with me!

Thanks for checking in, Part 2 coming very soon!

Please dont forget to comment and follow if you like what you read

xoxox

8 comments:

  1. that's such a nice forever 21! the one near me doesn't have its own jewelry area!
    I just recently started following your blog; I'm loving it!
    http://grace-and-beauty.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If You're in and around London definitely check out the westfield in Stratford, It has three floors so their jewellery section was quite large and there was just so much that I couldnt pick one thing I liked, I loved everything :D

      Thank you so much for your kind words and encouragement and thanks for following! I will be having the rest of the parts to my haul up soon with lots more goodies to share with you guys!

      xoxox

      Delete
  2. Wow xx This place looks amazing xx thanks for your lovely comments over at my blog xx Think your blog is fab xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Forever 21 need to open a store in the south west! Or I need to go to London!
    Love your blog
    Kate
    http://whatkatiedidx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hiya! It really was an awesome store, I'd say come to london! you'll not be disappointed and thanks for following!

      xoxox

      Delete
  4. Hi Lovely xx
    An award for you xx
    Check out my blog xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you my lovely! I'm really bad with doing award tags but I will do it I promise! And thanks for following! Plenty more to come so stay tuned!

      xoxox

      Delete