Sunday 22 January 2012

Kreative Blogger award! such an honour!

Recently I was awarded the kreative blogger award by the lovely Lottie Loves Beauty!  And as amazed and suprised and honoured as I was, let's face it I was too lazy to thank her properly and do the tag but I am doing it now...better late than never right?



so firstly an apology to Lottie and a big shout out to her blog! It's awesome, go check it out! Link below...


Lottie Loves Beauty's Blog!!

What you have to do :

1.Link back to the person who gave you the award 

2.Answer the questions below

3.Award 10 other bloggers and let them know

4.Share 7 random facts about your self


1. Name your Favourite Song
 Hmm my favourite song changes as often as my undies (that's everyday for you curious cats) but for today let's say it's Drake ft Rihanna - take care 

2 .Favourite dessert

Has to be victoria sponge cake made with fresh cream! Yummy!

 3.What ticks you off ?

 how long have you got?  Meaningless Arguements with annoying siblings, bad drivers who shouldnt have been given a license in the first place, bad service, rude customers, racism, discrimination...ok I think you all get the point

4.When I'm upset i ..

 Cry, it's simple. I cry on someone's shoulder (or my own) until I'm too tired to think of anything else and then I sleep! 

5.Favourite pet ?

I used to have a fluffy white rabbit with red eyes that I named Rosie 

6.Black or white ?

Black definitely.

7.Biggest fear

 Spiders! I dont know what it is about those eight legged things but I can't be anywhere near one! 

8.Everyday attitude

Try your best and believe in yourself, smile a lot and cry a little

9.What is perfection ?
Being alone on a white sandy beach lying in the sun without a care in the world!

10.Guilty pleasure

Reality TV such as The Hills, Made in Chelsea, The only way is Essex


Hmm Now I have to tell you 7 random things about myself?

1 - I'm a qualified nurse now because it's what I wanted to do since I was about 10

2 - I had nightmares about the Saw clown doll for about 2 months after I saw that film!

3 - I'm allergic to kiwis

4 - I love baby food! even to this day if I'm peckish I'll buy some baby biscuits to nibble on or a jar of baby rice pudding, I dont know what it is I just cant get enough of the stuff!

5 - I'm in the process of re-reading all the old Roald Dahl classics because they were awesome!  And I havent read them since I was in primary school so it's like reading them for the first time all over again! (my favourites are Matilda, The twits and George's Marvellous Medicine but I love them all!)

6 - I have a horrific sweet tooth!  I could live on sweets and cakes and chocolates alone but I actually completely gave up refined sugar for 2-3 years at one point, and now I tend to have something sweet very little and often

7 - I am in no way a makeup artist yet I own A LOT OF MAKEUP!  I love experimenting with makeup and am hoping to start taking a few courses soon so I can become a freelance makeup artist

Now I dont really have 10 blogs at hand that I can link to but for now I'll link my favourite picks for you and then I may do an updates post with more blogs!

Nic's Nutrition

Elefont

Azra's Painting a Day

The Secret Blogger 2011

4 comments:

  1. I hated Saw! Too creepy for me x

    ReplyDelete
  2. For some reason I was fine with the first two and as soon as the third came out I developed a complex with the doll!! Lol I had to sleep with the light on and everything!

    Xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhhh! You sound like a proper sweetheart! Thankyou so much for Kreativ Blogger award!! As soon as i have time I will go through the list. : )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwww thank you, and you're very welcome! I look forward to reading what you write! :D

      xoxox

      Delete