Saturday 28 January 2012

Nailed it with Look Beauty

Hello beautifuls!  With the title full of cheese I'm sure you'll have guessed this is a nail post.  I've had these pictures at the ready for a while now, again I'm sorry about the quality but my Iphone 4 is what I'm using for most of pictures partly due to convenience and just a smidgen of pure laziness!  Digital camera pics soon I promise everyone but for now....LOOK how pretty (pun totally intended!)

 If you guys remember my Look Beauty haul and review (choc-a-block full of equally rubbish pictures) You'll know that I got two of their Nail Pop nail polishes.
 This is the colour Kimono (shade 6) and it cost £5 from my local Superdrug


My initial thoughts...I think this colour is fab! nothing like anything I own but it shows up true to whats in the bottle.  I'd describe it as a green with a pink and gold undertone.  I tried to get the angles in different lighting so you can see the effects of the how the colours change in different lights.  Definitely go and check this colour out if you happen to be browsing through the Look Beauty aisle.  It dried fairly quickly and the above pictures were all taken after just one coat (NB most of my nail posts will always be after just one coat because lets face it...I'm too darn lazy to wait for them to dry and then re-coat *hangs head in shame*)

Thanks for checking in and please comment and let me know of any Look nail pop recommendations you may have or any other brands?  If you like what you read please follow for more posts of the like

ciao for now world

xoxox


8 comments:

  1. This shade is beautiful!
    http://lottie-loves-beauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun, It's much better up close and my pictures just dont do it justice, It's a pretty good Dupe for Chanel's Peridot and much much cheaper! :D

      Delete
  2. That Nail Pop nail varnish is an amazing colour!

    x Michelle | thefeatherden.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yep it definitely stood out when I was looking through their range. Thanks for checking in, Please follow my blog if you like what you read!

      xoxox

      Delete
  3. Love this colour xx fab blog - maybe we could follow each other ? Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hiya, thanks for having a look at my blog and yep we can definitely follow eachothers blogs, I've already hit the follow button! :D

      please keep checking back and commenting, follow if you like what you read

      xoxox

      Delete
  4. that polish looks so ace!


    http://fashion-journal-bysuzannemarie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hiya, Yeah it is very pretty, even prettier close up, my pictures just dont do it justice.

    xoxox

    ReplyDelete